Get to Know Faison...
- Growing small-town farming community
- Caring, small, accessible government
- Culture from the arts to fine dining
Rich in History...
- National Registry of Historic Places
- Over 90 historic homes and properties
- Civil War Marker
- Museum displaying the history of Faison
Thriving Produce Industry...
- Largest pickle and pepper supplier in US
- Largest supplier of sweet potatoes in the southeast
- One of the leading strawberry producers in the country
Brand New Recreation Center...
- Beautiful gym for basketball/volleyball
- Large function room
- Full kitchen
- Workout equipment
- Ideal for parties, receptions, banquets, meetings
A Tight-Knit Community...
built of people who care about the place where they live.
Faison – a town we’re proud to call Home!
Explore our Town
Welcome to Faison, NC, a small-town farming community offering a healthy change of pace from urban life. Faison is a place where neighbors know one another, and where anyone can have a real voice in community planning.
Rich in diversity and cultural history, Faison has its eyes to the future, thriving with economic growth. We boast a quality medical facility, state-of-the-art fire and rescue facilities, park and recreation services, including a new recreation center, famous local restaurants, and steady school enrollment that ensures quality public education.
We invite you to come explore our town. You might be surprised at what you find!
- Take the self-guided tour of historic places
- Enjoy dinner at a restaurant reviewed by both Southern Living and Our State magazines
Take a tour of the more than 90 historic homes and buildings in the town of Faison. Beautiful turn of the century architecture is proudly displayed on these homes.
Did you know that former NASA astronaut William Edgar Thornton, M.D. called Faison home? Born here in 1929, he attended primary and secondary schools in Faison.
Did you know that Faison is home to Bay Valley Foods, the largest supplier of pickles and peppers in the US? Click here to read more about our economic growth.